1. Company data
In compliance with article 10 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, the identifying data of the company are presented below.
Name: SHARMA CLIMBING
Company Name: SHARMA CLIMBING, S.L.
NIF / CIF: B-66344839
Registered Office: C/ Marroc 204, 08019 Barcelona (Spain) Spain
Telephone: +34 936 119 725
Email address: email@example.com
2. Intellectual Property
The website www.sharmaclimbing.com has been designed and created to allow access to the services offered by the company SHARMA CLIMBING. We ask you to read the following conditions of use carefully, subject to current legislation and the principles of good faith and lawful use by the user, any type of action that harms SHARMA CLIMBING being prohibited. (hereinafter SHARMA CLIMBING) and third parties. The simple fact of accessing our pages implies reading and acceptance without reservation.
The source code, the graphic designs, the images, the photographs, the sounds, the animations, the software, the texts, as well as the information and the contents that are collected in www.sharmaclimbing.com and the www. that SHARMA CLIMBING makes available to its clients are protected by Spanish legislation on intellectual and industrial property rights in favor of SHARMA CLIMBING and the reproduction and/or publication, in whole or in part, of the websites, nor their computer processing, distribution, dissemination, or modification, transformation or decompilation, or other legally recognized rights of its owner, without prior written permission in a private document issued by the management of SHARMA CLIMBING in favor of its use.
The reproduction, transformation, distribution, and any other form of exploitation of the contents and elements of these pages is prohibited. These have been prepared by duly qualified professionals for the exercise of their profession. However, this does not bind them to be able to use them “in any case”, in any of its sections. The professionals, when performing them at SHARMA CLIMBING, have transferred their intellectual and industrial property in their entirety in favor of SHARMA CLIMBING.
The user, solely and exclusively, can use the material that appears on these websites to view them, its use being prohibited for commercial purposes or to engage in illegal activities and/or display it in any other medium. All rights derived from intellectual property are expressly reserved by SHARMA CLIMBING.
SHARMA CLIMBING will ensure compliance with the above conditions as well as the proper use of the contents presented on its web pages, exercising all civil and criminal actions that correspond to it in the case of infringement or breach of these rights by the user. Any person who violates the intellectual or industrial property rights of SHARMA CLIMBING will be responsible before the competent Courts.
3. Protection of personal data
Within the framework of compliance with current legislation, contained in Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, on the protection of Personal Data (LOPD), whose purpose is to guarantee and protect, with regard to the treatment of personal data, the freedoms and fundamental rights of natural persons, and especially their honor and personal privacy, SHARMA CLIMBING informs users that: SHARMA CLIMBING has adopted technical and organizational measures in accordance with the provisions of current regulations.
The Personal Data that SHARMA CLIMBING collects is subject to automated processing and is duly registered with the Data Protection Agency, whose ownership corresponds to SHARMA CLIMBING.
The Personal Data obtained in the domain name registration form are transferred to the competent National or International Registrant Authority or Body. This transfer is intended, solely and exclusively, to fulfill purposes directly related to the legitimate functions of the assignor (SHARMA CLIMBING) through the contract, that is, the registration of the domain name.
The collection and automated processing of Personal Data is intended to maintain the contractual relationship that may be established with SHARMA CLIMBING, as well as the performance of information, training, marketing tasks (the latter task always identified as such) and other activities of the company. SHARMA CLIMBING has adopted the security levels appropriate to the data provided and, in addition, all the means and technical measures at its disposal have been installed to prevent the loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorized access and theft of the data that they make it easy for us The user may, at any time, exercise the rights recognized in the LOPD, of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition.
- SHARMA CLIMBING may modify, without prior notice, the information contained in its websites, as well as its configuration and presentation.
- SHARMA CLIMBING hereby undertakes NOT TO MAKE MISLEADING ADVERTISING. For these purposes, therefore, formal or numerical errors that may be found throughout the content of the different sections of the SHARMA CLIMBING websites, produced as a result of incomplete maintenance and/or updating, will not be considered as misleading advertising. defective of the information contained in these sections. SHARMA CLIMBING, as a consequence of the provisions of this section, undertakes to correct it as soon as it becomes aware of said errors.
- SHARMA CLIMBING undertakes NOT TO SEND ADVERTISING CORRESPONDENCE WITHOUT IDENTIFYING IT AS SUCH, in accordance with the provisions of Law 34/2002 on Information Society and Electronic Commerce Services. For these purposes, all information sent TO SHARMA CLIMBING CUSTOMERS will not be considered as commercial communication, provided that its purpose is to maintain the existing contractual relationship between the client and SHARMA CLIMBING, as well as the performance of information, training and other activities of the service that the client has contracted with the company.
- SHARMA CLIMBING is not responsible for the breach of any applicable rule that the user may incur in accessing the website www.sharmaclimbing.com and/or in the use of the information contained therein.
- SHARMA CLIMBING will not be responsible for damages produced or that may be produced, whatever their nature, arising from the use of the information, the materials contained in these websites and the programs they incorporate. The links (Links) and hypertext that make it possible, through the SHARMA CLIMBING websites, to access the user to benefits and services offered by third parties, do not belong to or are under the control of SHARMA CLIMBING; Said entity is not responsible for the information contained therein or for any effects that may derive from said information.
- SHARMA CLIMBING is not responsible for the illegitimate use that third parties may make of the brand names, product names, trademarks that, not being the property of said entity, appear on the Web Site www.sharmaclimbing.com.
Nor is it responsible for the integrity, veracity and legality of the content of the links to the websites that can be accessed from www.sharmaclimbing.com.
- SHARMA CLIMBING is not responsible for viruses that have their origin in a telematic transmission infiltrated by third parties (for example, word processor macros, Java applets and Active X programs), generated with the purpose of obtaining negative results. for a computer system.
- In short, the User is solely responsible for the use made of the services, contents, links (links) and hypertext included in the websites www.sharmaclimbing.com
5. Web clause
SHARMA CLIMBING, S.L..
C/ Marroc 204, 08019 Barcelona (Spain) Spain.
The purpose of the data processing for which you give your consent will be to manage the data of the clients/users who access the contact form of the entity’s website, answer their queries and/or send advertisements for products or services that may be of interest to you. The data provided will be kept as long as you do not request the cessation of the activity and will not be transferred to third parties, except legal obligation. You have the right to access, rectify or request its deletion when the data is no longer necessary for the purposes that were collected under the terms provided in the Law, which you may exercise by writing to the person responsible for them at the e-mail address Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Additional information can be found at http://www.aemol.com/clausulas.php?B67320937
This merchant agrees not to allow any transaction that is illegal, or that is considered by the credit card brands or the acquiring bank, that may or has the potential to damage their goodwill or negatively influence them. The following activities are prohibited under the card brand programs: the sale or offer of a product or service that is not in full compliance with all laws applicable to the Buyer, Issuing Bank, Merchant, Cardholder, or cards. In addition, the following activities are also explicitly prohibited:
– Resell images from the web